Update: This post may be out of date and the files that are available have not been updated for a few months.
LS Climacons is one of the best themes for your device’s lockscreen as it is super clean and crisp and i cannot fault it at all, It brings the best iOS lockscreen i have ever had on my device and i found this out thanks to @Tom_Rich video and this is a theme that you really want to check out.
Anyway here is the how to so you can get this theme on your device:
- Download LS Climacons From Here
- Unzip It
- Install Lockscreen Clock Hide And OpenSSH
- Use an SSH client to SSH into your device (I am using WinSCP)
- Go to /Library/Themes
- Drop the LS Climacons into that directory
- Activate With Winterboard
It really is that simple and i highly recommend that you install the theme on your device. Also here is my video of how to install.